What Does the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Warranty Cover?
The Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned program is the industry’s gold standard, with the label ensuring quality, comfort, and high-tech features in each model. A CPO Mercedes-Benz is a fantastic way to drive a technologically advanced, like-new luxury vehicle for the price of a used model—and with the protections of the Certified Pre-Owned program, you’ll have the assurance and protections that are usually reserved for new models.
You’ll find that the coverage of the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned program is impressively comprehensive. Here’s what is covers:
- Covered by the four-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Additional 12-month/unlimited-mileage Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty
- Available CPO Extended Limited Warranty for one or two years with unlimited miles
These warranties provide coverage for the engine and powertrain, steering, suspension, brakes (excluding wear of discs and pads), the electrical system, climate control system, and more.
The benefits don’t stop with the warranty, though—here’s a look at the perks of the CPO program:
- 24/7 Personal Assistance: A simple phone call can summon help when you need it. Whether you need a jump-start, a tire change, or fuel when your tank has run dry, Mercedes-Benz will be there for you.
- Nationwide Dealer Support: Don’t worry if you’re far from home—all authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the United States will honor the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Limited warranty and Extended Limited Warranty.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If you experience a warranty-covered breakdown more than 100 miles from home resulting in the need to stay away overnight, you may be eligible for up to $300 per day or reimbursement for three days.
- Vehicle Exchange Privilege: If you’re not thrilled with your CPO Mercedes-Benz vehicle, you can exchange it for another model within a seven-day/500-mile window.
Not just any used car is eligible for the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned program. Here’s a look at the stands a model has to meet:
- Must be less than six years old
- Must have fewer than 75,000 miles on the odometer
- Must pass a comprehensive 162-point inspection
That’s just a brief look at the stringent Mercedes-Benz CPO standards.
Drive a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz Today
Interested in seeing the high standards of CPO Mercedes-Benz vehicles for yourself? Just visit our dealership at 4747 Granite Drive in Rocklin, CA to check out our certified pre-owned inventory and take a test drive.