New Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes Light Sprinter Vehicles for Sale in Rocklin, CA
Although Mercedes-Benz provides time-tested luxury vehicles for high-class drivers in Lincoln and Roseville, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans mean business. With seating up to 12 on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van and a muscular 6-cylinder engine on the base Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter offers plenty of configurations available for drivers around Granite Bay. Take a look at our inventory below, before choosing the appropriate Mercedes-Benz for your business or organization.
30 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Why Buy a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter From Us?
Mercedes-Benz of Rocklin has been sold and serviced Mercedes-Benz vehicles for decades, and our automotive group’s success owes in part to our trustworthy and friendly staff. Plus, in buying a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, you’ll get:
- A vehicle that Kelley Blue Book calls a “dependable fleet workhorse offering numerous configuration choices”
- Scheduled Sprinter service intervals up to 20,000 miles
- Standard Crosswind Assist, to stabilize your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter in dangerous crosswinds
- Standard driver and passenger front, thorax, and window airbags
- Available blind spot assist, lane keeping assist, and high beam assist, to keep your mind on the road and the job
So contact us today before you head over to our historic dealership to learn more about why this is the vehicle for your business or organization. While you’re at it, be sure to check out our comparison between the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Nissan NV while you’re here.